Sickness Absence Management services provided directly for employers.
We offer a number of Sickness Absence services designed to meet different customers’ needs.
Work Ability Assessments
Work Ability Assessments are designed to help employers to manage workplace sickness absence. An absent employee does not have to be 100% fit to return to work. Delaying return to work support can result in avoidable long-term absence.
We apply early intervention principles to ensure that an employee is provided with timely, yet safe return to work opportunities.
Work Ability Assessments cover:
- Employees current status evaluation
- Return to work barriers identification
- Providing sickness absence solutions
- Advising employers on health condition management
- Devising Graduated Return to Work Plans
- Liaising with treating practitioners
- Providing reasonable adjustments advice
- Ensuring the return to work planning is suitable for the employee as well as the business needs
CLICK HERE TO REFER
We offer to take the burden of managing workplace sickness absence off your shoulders completely by providing vocational case management. We implement and facilitate return to work plans, conduct progress reviews, resolve any problems and communicate updates to all parties.
Our employers assessments and case management offer safe, timely and individually tailored opportunities for an absent or struggling employee to return to, or remain in work. We ensure that we progress each case to the best possible outcome.
Other services for employers
We also offer Outplacement Services and Sickness Absence Management training for managers.
CLICK HERE to download our Vocational Rehabilitation Services brochure
CLICK HERE to download our Sickness Absence Management brochure