An absent employee does not have to be 100% fit to return to work.
Our timely assessments and the well-planned support helps to manage short-term sickness absence, prevent long-term absence and also enable a struggling employee to retain their job. We offer case management service following out independent impartial Work Ability Assessments. This means that we take care of all aspects of sickness absence management.
Our experienced Vocational Consultants are trained to tackle all aspects of sickness absence management and will guide and monitor your employee when they return to work, every step of the way, to ensure their return to work is successful.
This means that you can handle the whole absence management process to Voc-Rehab UK. You will be fully updated.
We can help employers to:
- Prepare comprehensive reports providing absence management solutions
- Devise Graduated Return to Work plans tailored to your employee’s needs
- Ensure return to work support is right for both, the employee concerned, as well as your business
- Provide guidance to help you manage various health conditions in the workplace
Why choose Voc Rehab UK?
- We provide independent impartial services
- We focus on your employees’ abilities, not their limitations
- We identify return to work barriers and develop bespoke solutions designed to progress each case forward to the best possible outcome.
- We fully engage with employers and offer problem solving solutions, rather than simply stating the problems.